What can my husband do if he doesn't qualify for DAPA?

I am a US citizen and my husband is undocumented. We have been married 3 years and he has been here 16 years. Why can't he qualify for DAPA?


David Leopold's picture

DAPA applies to parents of US citizens or lawful permanent residents; However, since he has been here so long he should seek the advice of a licensed attorney to evaluate his options.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago