What happens next based on the 5/26/15 ruling? I read that Dapa is on hold pending a hearing in the Supreme court. That could happen in July or even later. I read that since we are approaching an election year things get more complicated? What can Dapa parents do? Continue wait? We have problems getting drivers license and employment and with this additional we are in dire straits. We just want an idea of how bad this situation is. We were hopeful until yesterday.