Can Advance Parole thru DACA lead to Status Adjustment?

To who it may concern: Thank you for taking the time to review my question. Here are the details of my situation; I entered the USA illegally as a child so before DACA I was an undocumented alien. I qualified and applied for DACA and have since renewed my DACA authorization. Thru DACA I applied for Advance Parole and it was granted. I have since left the USA and have returned. I am married to a US citizen and I have a 5 month old baby boy. I would like to know if I can use my reentry through advanced parole to have my husband petition for me and allow me to eventually adjust my status? Thank You, Shawn


David Leopold's picture

Generally, a person paroled into the U.S. may qualify for adjustment of status. Whether or not a person qualifies for adjustment depends on the particular circumstances of the applicant's case.

Latest question

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago