DACA. Im going on a cruise, there is no problem because its U.S territory. But they have 1 stop in Canada, im not getting down at Canada. But if the ship breaks down and theres an emergency, can i buy a plane ticket TO the U.S from Canada?



David Leopold's picture

If you depart the U.S. without advance parole you will lose your DACA status. The question you are asking is very fact specific and I strongly recommend you seek the advice of a licensed immigration attorney before you travel so you understand the the ramifications of departing the U.S. on a cruise ship.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago