Do i need to have a highschool diploma, ged or be enrolled in school to qualify for dapa?

Ive been in the usa 25 years and have a 2 year old son who was born here in the usa... i've never been arrested nor have any criminal record... i attended school here but didn't graduate do i qualify for dapa?


David Leopold's picture

You do not have to show that you have a high school diploma or be enrolled in a degree program to qualify for DAPA. You'll have to show you: have lived in the United States continuously since January 1, 2010; had, on November 20, 2014, a son or daughter who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident; and are not an enforcement priority for removal from the United States.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago