I am 22, can my 21 year old sister file for me to fix my papers?

I am 22, entered the US when i was 1 year old. I have DACA, I graduated college, have no kids and am not married. I have recently renewed it again for the 2nd time. I am applying for the Advance Parole, if i get approved by it, and enter the US legally, it can change my status. Then will my 21 year old sister be able to petition for me ?

Latest question

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago