I asked for my son s permanent residency since 2007. I m a citizen of USA. My son is married with no children



David Leopold's picture

I would need to know much more before I could advise you. You should have your case reviewed by a licensed immigration attorney.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago