i have been here 14 years, i have no kids, am i qualified?



David Leopold's picture

To qualify for DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents) you must, on November 20, 2014, have been be parent of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, have lived in the U.S. continuously since January 1, 2010, and pass required background checks. However, since you have lived in the U.S. a long time, you should seek the advice of a licensed attorney who can evaluate your personal circumstances and advise you regarding your immigration options.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago