i have no passport of my home country?

since i entered after 9/11 i got no paper work accept my marriage certificate in 2008 and my daughter birth certificate?


David Leopold's picture

You will not need a passport to apply for DAPA. But you will need to be able to show you have resided in the U.S. continuously since January 1, 2010, were the parent of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident on or before November 20, 2014, and pass background checks.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago