If you have a permanent ban, but still reside within the United States for more then enough years and have American children, would you still qualify for DAPA?

I am an American, my wife has a ban for attempting to enter the US by saying she was American. We currently live in United States, have three American kids. We have lived here for over 10 years. Can she still qualify for DAPA?


David Leopold's picture

Being subject to the permanent bar for 212a9C does not make you ineligible for DAPA if you meet the other eligiblity guidelines. You can review the DAPA eligiblity guidelines here: http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/14_1120_memo_deferred_action.pdf

Latest question

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago