my daughter was born in USA in 2002 .

i enter the states in December 1997 as a tourist and overstayed until 2003, during that time i attended and graduated from high school and also got married. my husband and i were under the same legal status. in 2003 a became pregnant with my second daughter and decided to head back to my country Chile. Now my oldest daughter is 13 years old and has doble nationality. if a go back to the states is there any program that can help us get documents. It is a better future for my daughters. Thank you.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 10 months ago