My gf came here when she was 12, leave the US then came back when she was 14 . she leave again due to death in the family then came back at age 16 in 09. will she still be eligible. but if not, her grandma is going to be a US citizens. what can she do?



David Leopold's picture

To be eligible for DACA a immigrant must have arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16. Given that your girlfriend left and returned several times it's best to have her case reviewed by a licensed attorney.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 8 months ago