Will I be able to travel with DACA/DAPA?



It is expected that individuals granted DAPA may separately apply for a travel document (formally known as advance parole) under certain circumstances. You will not need a lawyer to apply but it is strongly recommended that all potential applicants first seek the advice of an attorney before applying for DACA or DAPA.

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 7 months ago