With your DACA Card you can fly in the U.S. With your ID or do you need a passport ?

I will be flying from California to Denver next week. I'm not sure if o would need a passport or if I could just fly with my ID ?


Juan Escalante's picture

Spulido, You are able to use your state ID (Driver's License, etc.) or your DACA (work permit, etc.) in order to travel within the United States. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Latest question

Last question answered

Answered 1 year 9 months ago